SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Form Apply Online
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Form Apply Online
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- Post Details:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Important Dates SSC CGL Recruitment 2017- Announced
- How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- >>>Click here for SSC CGL Official Notification and Online Form 2017
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Form/ SSC CGL 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for SSC CGL 2017 through the official website at-ssc.nic.in | SSC GCL 2017 Application Form | SSC CGL Online Application Form | SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Notification
As per the official notification, Staff Selection Commission has invited online application form for Combined Graduate Level Exam from 11th March 2017 to 15th April 2017. It is the most awaited recruitment notification. Every year a great number of candidates apply for this examination. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format of official notification may apply online through the official website. The SSC CGL Tier 1st Exam 2017 will conduct on 19th June to 02nd July 2017. Through this article, we are providing complete information details about SSC CGL 2017 Notification, which is notified below.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various posts in the Ministries and Department of the government of India and in subordinate offices. Recently Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding SSC CGL 2017 for recruitment to Group B and Group C posts in various ministries, government departments and offices across the country. The candidates who have education qualification those may submit their application form from the official website. The candidates can check all the details about SSC CGL 2017 notification which are provided below.
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Mode of Apply : Online
Application Available from: 11th March 2017 to 15th April 2017
Details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN), etc
- Tier 1 – Written Test (Objective Test).
- Tier 2 – Written Test (Objective Test).
- Tier 3 – Descriptive / Comp. proficiency test/ Skill test & finally interview.
Important Dates SSC CGL Recruitment 2017- Announced
|Application form will be available from||11th March 2017|
|Last date to apply||15th April 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-1||May 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||19th June to 2nd July 2017|
|Result declaration for Tier-1||August 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-2||August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||5th to 8th September 2017|
|Result declaration for CGL Tier-2||October 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||12th November 2017|
|Interview/Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||December 2017|
How to Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017
The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017. Here we are providing some useful instruction to apply online. Interested candidates are suggested to follow these steps.
- First of all visit to the official website: ssc.nic.in
- Click on the tab “Apply” in the home page.
- Apply window will appear on your screen.
- After that complete registration part.
- Login into Apply part using registration ID and Password.
- Fill up the application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents.
- Make payment of your application fees in the prescribed format.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it.
For more information details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, leave a comment below in the comment box. Thanks!