SSC CGL 2017-2018 / New Syllabus PDF / CGL Exam Pattern 2017 / SSC CGL 2017-2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
SSC CGL 2017-2018 Download PDF
As per the official notification, Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification to conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination for Recruitment of various Interview & Non Interview Posts. A great number of candidates have submitted their application form. All the candidates who have applied or preparing for SSC CGL Exam know that, they should have complete knowledge of Exam pattern and syllabus. If you are looking for the same on the internet. Then you are on the right web page. In this article, we are going to provide information regarding SSC CGL 2017-2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus.
1) Date of Announcement of CGL Notification: 16th May 2017
2) Closing Date for SSC CGL 2017 Online Registration: 16th June 2017
3) Date of SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017: 1st August to 20th August 2017
SSC CGL 2017-2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Download PDF
As we know that Combined Graduate Level Examination is the most awaited & prestigious Exam in India. This examination is conducted for the recruitment of posts of Inspector in Income Tax/Central Excise/Department of Post, Sub-Inspector in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Junior Accountant etc. The candidates can check all the details about SSC CGL 2017-2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus which are mentioned below.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017
As per latest news, SSC CGL exam has following below-mentioned stage.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Pattern 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I comprises of 100 question and time duration will be 75 Minutes.
- The question paper consists of four-part i.e. General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness/ General knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension.
- Each section consists of 25 Question of 50 marks. Thus SSC CGL Tier-I will be of 200 marks.
- There will be negative marking.
SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern 2017
SSC CGL Tier-II consists of 4 papers,
- Paper- 1 Quantitative Ability,
- Paper-2 English Language and Comprehension
- Paper-3 Statistics
- Paper-4 General Studies (Finance and Economics).
Note: Paper-1 & 2 is compulsory for all posts and Paper-3 is only for the post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler” and Paper- 4 is only for the post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Quantitative Aptitude||100||200||2 hours|
|2||General English & Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
|4||General Studies (Finance and Economics)||100||200||2 hours|
SSC CGL Tier-III Exam Pattern 2017
SSC CGL Tier-III is the descriptive type and will be conducted offline. Candidates need to write Essay / Précis / Letter / Application Writing etc. Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration is 1 hour ( 80 minutes for “VH” and “Cerebral Palsy” candidates)
SSC CGL 2017-2018 Exam Syllabus Download PDF
Now the candidates are familiar with the section from which question will be asked in SSC CGL Exam 2017. In the exam total four sections that are General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. The candidates can also download PDF of Syllabus of SSC CGL Tier-I Examination. We have provided a direct link to download Syllabus of SSC CGL 2017 in pdf format.
Click on the below “Download: link in order to Download PDF file of SSC CGL 2017 Syllabus.
If you have any query, you can share with us through comment section. We will provide suitable information to your queries, Thanks!