RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18 OnlineApplication Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern Procedure to Apply rrbmumbai.gov.in 2017
RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017-18
- Mumbai Railway Board Online Application Form 2017-18
- Govt Jobs # Bank Jobs # Police Jobs
- rrbmumbai.gov.in Recruitment 2017
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
- Mumbai Railway Board Exam Pattern Group C Recruitment 2017
- Steps to Apply Registration No. for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
Introduce to RRB, Mumbai : Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai works under the Indian Railway Ministry. It’s responsible for recruiting the group ‘C’ staff. RRB, Mumbai does the recruitment for Mumbai Division and HQ of Western Railway, and (Mumbai, Nagpur, Solapur, Pune, Bhusawal Division) and HQ of Central Railway and Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway, Nanded Division of South Central Railway.
The official site of the Mumbai Railway Recruitment Board is rrbmumbai.gov.in The complete procedure regarding the recruitment is detailed below so that you may sure about the vacancies and your eligibility.
The online application form can be applied for the post of Commercial Apprentice (CA),Traffic Apprentice (TA), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistants- cum Typist and Assistant Station Master. The online application form can be filled from the official site of the board and the date for it is not finalised till now but it is assumed that they can be applied at the starting months of the year 2017. So, candidates are advised to make their regulations for the recruitment.
rrbmumbai.gov.in Recruitment 2017
Candidates are informed to check the official site because it provides them the information for every fact of the recruitment by the individual option given on the official site such as Vacancies, Result, Exam Schedule and Application Search. So, candidates can check the individual facts about the recruitment by simply clicking on them and the same thing will displayed on the screen and aware about the every authentic details of the recruitment.
RRB Mumbai Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2017
Candidates should make their choice according to the post Commercial Apprentice (CA),Traffic Apprentice (TA), Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistants- cum Typist and Assistant Station Master to the eligibility criteria for the given vacancies.
Age Limit : The age interval for the eligibility is decided by the RRB Mumbai is from 18-25 years.
Qualification : The candidate should check the qualification according to their choice for the post ot the official site.
Application Fee : It is schedule for the categories as
- General : Rs.100
- For other Categories or Women : Free
Selection Procedure : The selection will made fairly for the recruitment.
- Firstly Aptitude test will be taken.
- Computer Based Test.
- Merit list will be made on the basis of them.
- No interview till assumed now.
Mumbai Railway Board Exam Pattern Group C Recruitment 2017
- The exam will follow the aptitude test and succession for the Computer Based Test.
- There will be negative marking for the exam so candidates are advised to made their appropriate preparation for the exam.
- CBT exam will be held on the same day.
- Typing test also be taken for the RRB, Mumbai 2017.
Steps to Apply Registration No. for RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2017
The candidate have to make the following steps to fill their online application form for the recruitment so that they can have their registration no.
- Log in official site rrbmumbai.gov.in
- You will find a application search option on the home page.
- Click on the this option.
- Now you have to fill the correct information in this form.
- If you furnished any wrong information then your registration no. will be cancelled.
- So, check the applied data again.
- Then, upload your signature and photograph.
- Pay your application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Print your application form and save it.