UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 UP Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017: indiapost.gov.in (उत्तर प्रदेश डाकघर भर्ती 2017 यूपी डाक ग्रामीण डाक सेवा ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र 2017)
UP Post Office Recruitment 2017 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
All the candidates who want to get a job in Post Office are informed that there is a good news for you. The Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment board has recently released the notification for the various Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in the Post office in UP. Interested candidates who want that job can apply for the same before the last date of online application submitting date. There is a golden opportunity for the candidates.The candidates can go to the website of the UP recruitment board and they can fill the application thereby paying application fees.UP Post Office Application Form 2017
UP Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form 2017
Candidates who are searching for the job in the Post Office can apply for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in the UP Post Office. There is various post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in the UP Post Office. Candidates can visit the official website of the post office recruitment board and from there they can read the notification and after reading the notification they can apply according to the eligibility for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in the UP Post office. Candidates can also check the above website for more information regarding the Post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant in the Uttar Pradesh Post Office.
Details Regarding the Various Post in the UP Post Office
Organisation Name : UP Postal Circle
Post Name : Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Post : Various Vacancies
Location : Uttar Pradesh
State : Uttar Pradesh
Category : Recruitment
Status : Available soon
Official website :indiapost.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle GDS Posts
The candidates must have Cleared the 10th/12th class from any recognized board and for more information candidates can visit the official website of the recruitment board
The minimum age for the post is 18 years.
The maximum age for the post is 27 years.
Age relaxation will be there for the SC/OBC and ST candidates.
The process consists the following things:
* Paper 1 * Paper 2
- Paper 1 consists Aptitude tests
- Paper 2 consists computer proficiency test and typing test
- General & OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs.400/-
- There are no fees for Reserved Category.
- firstly login to the official website of the recruitment board. The official website of the board is indiapost.gov.in
- Now read the notification of the post carefully before applying for the post
- Now click the Apply Online link and open it
- fill all the necessary details
- now upload the necessary documents
- check all the details which you have filled
- now click on submit option
- now pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan etc.
- take the print of the online application for further use
All State Wise Postal Circle Recruitment 2017