UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2016:Kanya Vidya Dhan Latest News Notification 2016:kanya Vidya Dhan Apply Online 2016 madhyamikshiksha.up.nic.in
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2016
- UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana 2016
- UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Latest News Notification 2016
- Objective of the Scheme
- UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme Eligibility criteria
- Distribution of the Fund Under the Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme 2016
- Applying Procedure of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme
- Click Here To Visit The Official Website
The UP State Government has released a notification for the welfare of Up girls. The Government has made a project of giving scholarship to the girls who have cleared the 12th examination under the UP board. The project is around 300 crores. The Govt. will distribute the scholarship approx. 100000 girls of the UP state. Only those girls can get the benefit of the scheme who has talent and who get higher marks in the higher Secondary Exams. UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana Application form 2016
Large number of parents in the UP state is unable to take the load of study of their children specially the girls children. So the UP State Govt. has come withy latest news for those parents and candidates who have cleared the 12th class exam. The Govt. is giving scholarship to the 12th class students(girls) who have got higher marks and who are talented. There is a 300 crore budget for the girl students.This scholarship scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Up state Mr. Akhilesh Yadav in 2012-13 and from that year the scheme is going on every year.There is also a scheme of giving free laptop to the talented girls.
Objective of the Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide scholarship to the financial week students who cannot do their study more. The Girls who wants to do study more for the success but due to finance problem they can not do their study, can get the benefit of the scheme.
UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme Eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification :
The candidate must have cleared the 12th class exam from any recognized board.
Income Certificate :
Only those candidates can get the benefit of the scheme whose family income is not more than 35000 rs. yearly. BPL card candidates can also get the benefit of the scheme.
Distribution of the Fund Under the Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme 2016
Every girl who have passed 12th class will get the 30000/- rs. for the higher studies. The payment is made through the cheque.
Applying Procedure of UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme
- Firstly visit the official website of the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme department. The official website of the department is madhyamikshiksha.up.nic.in.
- Now search here the UP Kanya Vidya Dhan Scheme link
- After finding thye link open the link
- Now fill all the necessary information
- Check all the details which you have filled
- After filling the application form just forward this application form to the school where you studied your class 12th .
- After that submit the filled application form to concerned DIOS office.