Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017-18 Application Form SI 3019 Posts Syllabus, apply online 15 July – 13 Aug 2017/ SI Syllabus/ Exam Pattern jhpolice.gov.in/ jssc.nic.in
Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Bharti 2017: Jharkhand Police SI Jobs 2017: Jharkhand Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification: Jharkhand Police Exam Date 2017: www.jhpolice.gov.in (झारखंड पुलिस कांस्टेबल भारती 2017: झारखंड पुलिस नौकरियां 2017: झारखंड पुलिस सहायक पुलिस भर्ती अधिसूचना: झारखंड पुलिस परीक्षा तिथि 2017)
Here is good news for those candidates who are preparing for the Police Recruitment, that the Jharkhand Police Recruitment Board is going to fulfill the vacant post of 3019 Sub Inspector Posts. Candidates can read the official notification by after downloading from here. For the Jharkhand Police SI Vacancy 2017-18, they should have applied online form from 15th July to 13th August 2017. So it is a suggestion to the candidates that fill the application form of the C before the last date only. Jharkhand Police Assistant Application Form 2017.
“झारखंड पुलिस भर्ती 2017 पुलिस कांस्टेबल, उपनिरीक्षक, जेल वार्डर की विभिन्न पदों की घोषणा कर रही है- झारखंड पुलिस विभाग के आधिकारिक साइट से ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र लागू करें। झारखंड पुलिस रिक्ति के लिए 10 वीं, 12 वीं पास और 18-25 साल के उम्मीदवार पात्र हैं। साइट पर हम यहां आधिकारिक सूचना, परीक्षा पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा समय सारणी / तिथि पत्र, प्रवेश पत्र आदि अपडेट करेंगे”
Jharkhand Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification 2017- Apply 3019 Posts
Jharkhand Police Recruitment Department has displayed vacant seats for SI and Constable posts. Interested candidates can fill the online application before the last date of the recruitment. Police is the most desirable post in India. A large number of people wants to join Police Force and want to become a part of Police Force. Interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria and according to requirements, they can apply for the post. We will give all the updates of the Jharkhand Police SI Recruitment so stay connected with us.
Jharkhand Police Various Details 2017
Organisation Name: Jharkhand Police Recruitment Department
Post Name : Assistant Police Vacancy
Number of Posts: 3019 Posts
Job Type: Defence Jobs/ Government Jobs
Job Location: Accross: Jharkhand State
Official Website : www.jhpolice.gov.in or www.jssc.in or www.jssc.nic.in
Name of The Post: Sub-Inspector Posts
- Per Month 9300 & 34800 grade pay Rs. 4200
Jharkhand Police Eligibility Criteria
For the Post of Assistant Police
The Candidates should have the graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
- Reserved Category candidates will get upper age commission.
Important Dates of Jharkhand SI Vacancy 2017-18:
- Online Form Starting Date: 15th July 2017
- Online Form Closing Date: 13th August 2017
- Last date of deposit fee: 14th August 2017
- Last date to deposit photo and signature: 16th August 2017
- Pre Exam Date/ Computer Based: Last week of August 2017 to the Second week of September 2017
- Mains Exam Date: 1st week of November 2017
The Candidate has to clear the following tests to select for the post of the SI and Constable.
- Physical Test
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Personal Interview and Merit List
Candidates who will clear the Physical Test will call for the Written test and the candidates who will clear the written test will call for the medical test. Candidates who will clear the medical test will call for the personal interview. Those candidates who will clear all the tests will get call letter for the job.
Candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Police at the official website of the Jharkhand Police. There are so many candidates who do not know the steps of applying for the post of constable/SI in Jharkhand Police. Here we are going to provide the steps of filling online application. Follow the following steps:
Steps to Apply Jharkhand Police Recruitment Application 2017
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand Police that is www.jhpolice.gov.in
- Now read the notification of the constable and Assistant Police post carefully before applying for the post
- Now click the Jharkhand Police Application form link and open it
- fill all the necessary details like name, address, contact number etc.
- now upload the necessary documents
- check all the details which you have filled
- now click on submit option
- now pay the application fees by net banking/e-challan/ debit card etc.
- take the print of the online application
Send Application form to the Jharkhand Police Department address on or before 05th April 2017. They should have to send the application form with all documents hard copies and two passport size photographs.