JEE Advance 2017 Notification JEE Advance 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Apply Online for JEE Advance 2017 through the official website at- www.jeeadv.ac.in
JEE Advance 2017 Application Form
Indian Institute of Technology Madras is responsible for conducting JEE Advance 2017 for admissions to B.Tech programs across 23 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs). Only 2 lakh top candidates from JEE Main are eligible for appearing in JEE Advanced. As per the official notification, JEE Advance 2017 will be held on 21 May 2017. The candidates who are eligible those can submit their application form in the month of April-May. The candidates are suggested to submit their application form before the last date i.e. 2 May 2017 the JEE Advance Online Form 2017 has started on 28th April 2017. Other information details regarding JEE Advance 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
JEE Advance 2017 Apply Online Start on 28th April
JEE Advance is held for the admission into undergraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture and Sciences at all IITs and ISM Dhanbad according to their All India Rank in the exam. JEE Advanced 2017 is conducted only in offline mode. It has two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2. Both have a duration of three hours and will be held on the same day. The seats in the various courses of the institutes (IITs and ISM Dhanbad) will be allotted strictly on the basis of the student’s All India Rank of JEE Advanced. Desirous candidates can check all the important details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees, admission procedure, how to apply etc, which are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: JEE Advance 2017
Conducting Body: IIT Madras
JEE Mains Result Date: 27th April 2017
JEE Advance Online Form Starting Date: 28th April 2017
JEE Advance Online Form Closing Date: 02n May 2017
Apply Mode: Online Form
Official Site: www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Candidates should have passed 12th Std with Physics, Chemistry, Maths from a recognized board.
- Candidates must qualify in the JEE Main 2017 first and be in the Top 2 20,000 rank holders for the exam.
- Candidates who belong to Gen/ OBC Category should not be more than 25 years old while SC, ST, and PwD category students should not be more than 30 years old.
- Female Candidates and SC/ ST, PWD Candidates have to pay Rs. 1200/- as application fees.
- All Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 2400/- as application fees.
Note: All category candidates have to pay a late fee of Rs. 500(along with the prescribed application fee if they submit their application form after the last date.
- Online Application Start From 28 April 2017
- Last date for Online form submission: 02 May 2017
- JEE Advance 2017 will be scheduled: 21 May 2017
How to Apply for JEE Advance 2017
The candidates who are eligible to appear in JEE Advance 2017, those are suggested to submit their application form through the official website. Desirous candidates are suggested to follow below-mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website at-www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Click on JEE Advance 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Pay the application fee in prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and take print out of it.
JEE Advance 2017 Counselling
The seats in the various courses of the institutes will be allotted strictly on the basis of the student’s All India Rank of JEE Advanced. The seat Allotment is expected to be held in June 2017. Candidates have to participate in the Seat Allocation Process by filling in their choices of the courses online for admission.
For more information details regarding JEE Advance 2017 Notification JEE Advance 2017 Application Form / Exam Date, leave a comment below. Thanks!