JAC 10th Exam Online Application Form 2018 JAC 12th (Arts/ Commerce/ Science) Exam Online Application Form 2018 JAC 10th/ 12th Exam Form 2018 Apply/ Fee
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) invites online application form for 10th Class and 12th class annual exam 2017-18. The students who are appearing from JAC board (Govt/ Private schools and distance exam) they can apply online application form before the last date for examination registration. The board invites online from August month for the annual examination of March 2018. Below we have updated JAC 10th Exam Online Application Form 2018 and JAC 12th Exam Online Application Form 2018. Visit the below mentioned site and apply application form. The online form will be applied by the school authority. Like every year, this year, the board has invited online applications for the 10th and 12th exams. All the government and non-government schools, from Jharkhand Board, will be filled in the online form of the board examination in September / October.
About the Board: Jharkhand Academic Council is known by JAC Board. The board came into existence on November 15, 2000. The board was established under JAC act July 02, 2003. The board was established for holding and conducting an examination at the end of Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Sanskrit Education and Madrasa Education. The board offer school level programs and with other various programs. Check other full details from here.
Jharkhand Board Examination Details
|Name of Board||Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)|
|Article Category||Examination Form|
|Class||10th & 12th Class|
Jharkhand Board 10th Examination Form 2018 Apply Online Application Form
Now the time is for updates online form of board exam 2017-18. The students are appearing in 10th class/ 12th class from Jharkhand Board they can apply your 10th class exam form from here. The JAC board is going to invite online application form for board exam of 10th class/ SSC (Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate). Students who are appearing in any government, private and want to participate in the distance education from JAC they can apply online application form 2017-18 examination. The Jharkhand Board 10th Class Exam Form 2018 will apply via online mode. Regular students are only eligible to apply online form from relevant school because the board has offered user ID and password to the school. After last date of expire date you can’t apply online form.
Jharkhand Board 12th Class Exam Form 2018 JAC 12th Arts Commerce Science Exam Form
JAC 12th Examination Form 2017-18 online links has activated. The students who are appearing from Jharkhand Board 12th Class of Arts, Commerce and Science they can apply the examination form 2017-18. Without JAC 12th Arts/ Commerce/ Science Exam Form 2017-18 you can’t appear in the examination hall. The examination is compulsory for the graduation and higher study. After the 10th class exam one of the most or important examination is known by 12th class or HSSC.
How to Apply Jharkhand Board Examination Form 2017-18:
- For the examination form aspirant should have to contact school examination department or internet service
- Visit examination form 2017-18 link
- Select their class 10th or 12th
- Fill application form
- Upload scanned copy of recent photographs
- Pay online form fee
- Re-check the form
- Click on “submit button” (after submit button you can’t any change in the online form)
Click Here – Apply Online 10th/ 12th Exam Form 2017-18
Online Application Form Fee:
The students should have to pay online form fee. The online form fee is Rs. 600 for regular students and private/ distance education seekers have to apply online form fee Rs. 650/-. Fee will deposit through online/ net banking/ debit card/ credit card etc.
Tips for preparation the Board Exam:
- Regular students should pay attention to the curriculum offered in the class and the courses that will come forward.
- The curriculum taught in the classroom should be paid more attention. Do not talk to the same class in the moving class and if you miss any topic, you should ask your teacher back.
- Homework given after the arrival of the house should be done on time so that the lessons taught in the day can be easily remembered.
- Most students find difficult in English, mathematics and science subjects, they should work more than school and seek help from someone else.
- Instead of crying, instead of crying, read and understand (meditation) in a manner that remembers a long time.
- The student should study 6-7 hours every day so that he can teach the day and read the extra the next day so that there is no difficulty in understanding.
- In the weaker subject, he should take an additional class.
कैसे करें बोर्ड परीक्षा की तैयारी
- रेगुलर विधार्थियों को क्लास में कराये गए पाठ्यक्रम और आगे आने वाले पाठ्यक्रम पर ध्यान देना चाहिए।
- कक्षा में पढ़ाएं जाने वाले पाठ्यक्रम पर ज्यादा ध्यान देना चाहिए। चलती क्लास में उसी किसी से बात नहीं करनी चाहिए और कोई टॉपिक्स छूट जाये तो अपने टीचर से वापस पूछ लेना चाहिए।
- घर आने के बाद दी हुए गृहकार्य को समय पर कर लेना चाहिए ताकि दिन को पढ़ाये हुए पाठ आराम से याद हो जाये।
- ज्यादातर विधार्थियों को अंग्रेजी, गणित और विज्ञान विषय कठिन लगते हैं तो उनको स्कूल के अलावा और मेहनत करनी चाहिए और किसी दूसरे की मदद लेनी चाहिए।
- सवालों को रटने के बजाए ढंग से पढ़ना और समझना (मनन) चाहिए ताकि लम्बे समय याद रहे।
- विधार्थी को 6-7 घंटे हर दिन पढ़ाई करनी चाहिए ताकि वो दिन को पढ़ाये हुए और अगले दिन का अतिरिक्त पढ़कर जा सकते ताकि समझने में कोई कठिनाई नहीं हो सके।
- कमजोर विषय में उसको अतिरिक्त क्लास लेनी चाहिए।
JAC 10th/ 12th Exam Online Application Form 2018 Jharkhand Board Exam Form
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) invites examination online application form for 10th and 12th examination 2017-18. The students who are appearing in this academic year or looking for 10th class and 12th class exam form they can contact to your relevant school for applying form. The application form will be available until the last date. The JAC 10th/ 12th Exam Form 2018 Online Form link has mentioned here.