CDS 2017 Online Application Form UPSC CDS I 2017 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure upscaling.nic.in 2017
CDS Bharti 2017 | CDS Online Application Form
- CDS Bharti 2017 | CDS Online Application Form
- CDS Recruitment Online Application Form 2017
- Combined Defence Services Examination Notification 2017
- Latest Govt Jobs! Bank Jobs! Police Jobs 2017
- CDS Recruitment Vacancy 2017
- CDS Examination Eligibility Scheduled Criteria 2017
- Procedure to Online Application Form CDS I Exam 2017
About UPSC CDS: Union Public Service Commission is situated in New Delhi, India. It is owned and controlled by the Government of India. The responsibility of UPSC is to arrange the examination and personal interviews for the recruitment of employees and to promote the existing employees. It provides a job for the Grade A category.
It has released the Combined Defence Services Examination or Recruitment for NDA Officer on Graduation basis. For which Online Application Form can be filled from the official site of the department upsconline.nic.in
The online Application form for the recruitment can be filled from the official site upsconline.nic.in from the Nov. to 2nd Dec. 2016. The Exam for the CDS post will be conducted on the Feb. 2017 Often we see that the desire for the CDS is made by the Self-confident and brilliant mind. So, the candidate is made to such the high-quality job. To fill the CDS Application Form 2017 candidates should have completed graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university or their affiliated college.
Combined Defence Services Examination Notification 2017
- Name of Authority: Union Public Service Commission
- Examination name: Combined Defence Services
- Qualification: Graduation
- Notification Released on: 9th November 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 2nd December 2016
- Date of Examination: 5th February 2017
- Official site : upsconline.nic.in
Latest Govt Jobs! Bank Jobs! Police Jobs 2017
CDS Recruitment Vacancy 2017
The detail for vacancies has been made by the Union Public Service Commission.
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Women only): 5 Post
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Post
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala: 45 Post
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 150 Post
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 175 Post
CDS Examination Eligibility Scheduled Criteria 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess Graduation degree from any recognized university for the Combined Defence Services Examination Application Form.
- Air Force Academy, CDS: Degree of a Recognized University with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor’s in Engineering
- Officer Training Academy ( Women & Men CDS ): Professional & Technical Degree
Age Limit: Candidates should lie between 18 to 24 years old.
|Serial No.||CDS Post in Branch||Age Criteria ( Born Between The Time Schedule )|
|1.||Indian Military Academy||2nd July 1992 – 1st July 1997|
|2.||Officers Training Academy (Women, Non- Technical)||2nd July 1991 – 1st July 1997|
|3.||Air Force Academy||Lie Between 20 to 24 year old|
|4.||Officer Training Academy ( Man )||2nd July 1991 – 1st July 1997|
|5.||Indian Naval Academy||2nd July 1992 – 1st July 1997|
- The Written Exam,
- Personal Interview,
- Personality Test and
- The Documents Verification.
Procedure to Online Application Form CDS I Exam 2017
Aspirants have to make the following steps in the same manner as described here.
- Connect the site upsconline.nic.in
- Click on Online Application
- Chose the CDS I Exam 2017.
- Download the page for reading all the instructions.
- Now fill the necessary information to the application form.
- The information should be correct.
- Upload your scanned passport sized photograph and Signature to the page.
- Payment the application fees Rs.200 by Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card.
- Take a printout of the filled form.
- Save the form for further use.
For other information, Candidates are suggested to log in official site www.onlinejobsform.in Or they can ask as about it by leaving a comment on our page.