UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017-2018 Sewayojana UPDTE Application Form / Who may Apply for Berojgar Bhatta / Berojgari Bhatta Application Form @ sewayojan.up.nic.in.
UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017-18
- UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2017-18
- Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
- Who can Apply for Berojgari Bhatta
- Registration In Sewayojan Karyalay / Employment Office
- Documents Required for UP Berojgari Bhatta
- How to Fill Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
- For more information details visit at: sewayojan.up.nic.in.
The State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh has announced that almost 18 lakh students will be given Berojgari Bhatta from 2nd October. So all the unemployed and students within age limit of 20 to 25 years old may apply for this scheme to avail benefit of it. Through this scheme Up Govt. will provide little amount of money every month to support financial condition. The person or students who are eligible for this scheme can get registration through online mode. In this article we are providing all the details regarding UP Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration.
Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
As per official news, The State Govt. of Uttar Pradesh has launched a scheme on 15 March, 2012 i.e Berojgari Bhatta to help those people who have financially weak condition. Here is the good news for all those people who are waiting for Berojgari Bhatta Application form that Berojgari Bhatta online form will be active from 15th September and offices are being constructed in all the District and all these things are being controlled by District Collectorate office only. Here on this page we are going to discuss that how peoples can register Berojgari Bhatta Online Application Form.
Here we are providing criteria under which a person can apply for Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of Aspirants should be between 20-25.
- The applicant should have passed 10th class.
- Annual income of appliers should be below from Rs 36,000/-.
- The applicant should be un-employed in the third quarter of the financial year.
Registration In Sewayojan Karyalay / Employment Office
The candidates who wants to apply for Berojgari Bhatta Scheme have to register themselves in the employment Office or Sewayojan Karyalay. The people who have already applied for Berojgari Bhatta Scheme, they can make renewal of their registration. Keep in mind that those who are registered till the 15 march in employment offices are eligible for Berojgari Bhatta for next financial year. It is necessary to get registration of Berojgari Bhatta Online.
Documents Required for UP Berojgari Bhatta
Here we are providing list of required document for Berojgari Bhatta scheme. The candidates have to produce following documents at the time of registration.
- Non Judicial Stamp of Rs 10 in prescribed format and affidavit will be certified by Notary or Oath Commissioner
- ID proof issued by Sewayojan karyalay i.e Employment Office
- Domicile Certificate issued by SDM or Tehsildar
- Address proof
- Photocopy of 1oth Class Mark sheet and certificate
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Pass Book Photocopy of Nationalized bank
How to Fill Berojgari Bhatta Application Form
- Go to the official website at – sewayojan.up.nic.in.
- Click on the Apply Online link in Home Page.
- Read all term and conditions very carefully before apply.
- After that if you are agree then select Agree button
- Then choose New Application option.
- After that enter appropriate information in application form.
- Then go to the section B of application form.
- Fill section B of application form carefully.
- Take print out of Berojgari Bhatta Online form.
- Then get Berojgari Bhatta Application No.
- Hence you have registered for Berojgari Bhatta.
If you have any query, share with us through comment section. Thanks!