AP EPass Scholarship 2017-18 / Students List Fresh Renewal / AP EPass Fresh Application / Apply Online for AP EPass Scholarship 2017-18 through the official website at-apepass.cgg.gov.in
AP EPass Scholarship 2017-18
As per the official notification, It is informed that All those students who are appearing in many courses under the state government of Andhra Pradesh are invited to apply online for AP EPASS Scholarship 2016-17 before the closing date. The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply for the same. The candidates are suggested to apply online carefully and don’t forget to take hard copy after finishing the registration procedure you have to submit a hard copy with attested documents at college. Here, we are providing complete detailed information regarding AP EPass Scholarship 2016-17, which is discussed below.
AP EPass Fresh / Renewal Application
Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship in short form known as Epass. This service is offered to those students who belongs to poor families or whose family income are less 2 lakh per annum. The students who are studying in in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & UG & PG programs such as BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed, MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed etc. can submit their application form to avail benefit of this service. Those candidates who are studying in private college also apply this online application if their parent’s annual income is less than 2 lakh. Through this article we are providing all the details like eligibility for Epass, documents required and time line of Epass .
Name of Scholarship : Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarship
Responsible Authority: The state Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
Application Status: Available
Official Website : apepass.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP EPass Scholarship 2017-18
- The students must have obtained 80% marks in class 12th for getting the scholarship benefit.
- If you are doing Graduation program, the applicant will be capable of interesting advantage according to the condition.
- The annual income of the family of applicants should be 2 lakh.
Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- If you are in 10th or 12th, you may also apply for this scholarship.
Documents Required for AP EPass Scholarship
Here we are providing information regarding the documents which have to be produced during apply for AP E pass scholarship.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed
- Fee Details of the institution
- An Affidavit from Parents
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate
AP EPass Renewal Application 2017-18
The candidates who are pursuing their graduation and professional courses are eligible to apply for AP epass Renewal Form. Candidates who are in the 1st year can apply for Andhra Pradesh epass scholarship fresh application form. The candidates have to visit the official website in order to register for the same.
How to Apply Online for AP EPass Scholarship 2017-18
- Go to the official website at-apepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on the proper link in Home page.
- After that Go to the Online Registration Link.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Fill up all the details in application form.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- After that click on submit button.
- The fully filled application form will be showed on your computer screen.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details visit at-apepass.cgg.gov.in